Hello Everyone!
I am super excited for EVERYONE to come to book club this month! It will be held on Tuesday April 28th at 7pm at my house (aka Kim L's House). The book that we will all be reading and enjoying is called --
I am super excited for EVERYONE to come to book club this month! It will be held on Tuesday April 28th at 7pm at my house (aka Kim L's House). The book that we will all be reading and enjoying is called --
"The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman

This book is awesome! I think we will all have a really good time talking about it and enjoying each others company...so everyone should make sure to be there (whether you read the book or not, because we all know I go to most of them with only having read half the book.... : ) ) I'm pretty sure that the book should have copies in the Library...but if you cant find it, I would suggest buying it...that is just how much i like this book. : ) I hope to see you all there!
No comments:
Post a Comment